Sorry it has been so long since I’ve posted a report, but life got in the way. I know everyone wants to know what’s going on with the truck. Good question. I have been told every day for 2 months that I would get it tomorrow, so I finally decided it is God’s truck and He will give it to us when He’s ready. Sometimes–most of the time–we don’t understand what God’s plan is. I try to see the good parts of His plan. With all the trouble that has been going on in Haiti, maybe He was keeping Gabriel II safe. During all the trouble the Haitians were burning big trucks and barricading the roads. Maybe if we had gotten it out, it could have been burned.

I will be going to Haiti on Sunday, Sept. 26, and I believe we will receive Gabriel II then–at least that’s what the broker told me in an email. While I’m there Pastor Simon and I will be putting in a new submersible pump at the mission house. The pump will supply water to the cistern, water that we shower with and purify with our purification pump for drinking water. In Haiti the pump costs $900 but, praise God!, some Christians in Fort Walton beach sold us a new one wholesale for $350. Go is so, so good!

Hopefully next week we will be putting a new photo of Gabriel II on our website. Thanks for all your encouragement and support.

Haiti August 28, 2018
Haiti July 12, 2018